Sample Benefit Package for full-time staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- LTD /STD
- Competitive PTO benefits
- 11 paid holidays each year
- Retirement plan paid by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization through E-Verify.
In the interest of maintaining the safety and security of our customers, employees and property, CMN Hospitals will order a “consumer report” (a background report), credit check and drug screening on final candidate.
Director, Hospital Training, Education, & AllianceAt Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals we help miracles happen every day. How? We develop international partnerships and fundraising programs for 170 children’s hospitals across North America. These programs raise the critical funds these hospitals need to provide state-of-the-art medical care for sick and injured children. As a member of our Hospital Relations Team, you’ll play a significant role making these miracles happen. And, together, we will save kids’ lives.
The Director, Hospital Training, Education, and Alliance is primarly responsible for creating, developing and managing all aspects of training and education for member hospitals; build and execute a recognition strategy; work with executive leadership to intergrate the Proud Partner initiative into the network through alignment reviews, contract/letter of understandings and hospital accountability initiatives.
Education and TrainingBachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
National Director, Corporate Partnerships
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® raises funds for 170 children’s hospitals across the United States and Canada, which, in turn, use the money where it’s needed the most. When a donation is given it stays in the community, helping local kids. Since 1983, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals has raised more than $4.7 billion, most of it $1 at a time. These donations have gone to support research and training, purchase equipment, and pay for uncompensated care, all in support of the mission to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible.
This position will report to the Vice President of Corporate Partnerships and will be responsible for the development and execution of national corporate partner campaigns designed to raise funds and public awareness for Children’s Miracle Network and its affiliated hospitals; serve as the primary contact for his/her portfolio of accounts; provide account leadership; achieve account fundraising and awareness goals; and develop new fundraising campaigns and events. This individual is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with all stakeholders and managing the fiscal growth of assigned corporate accounts. The position is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of national corporate partner accounts
- Develop, manage and evaluate strategic alliances with corporate partner accounts in accordance with overall department and organizational strategy
- Develop account goals and strategic business and operating plans
- Forecast, budget and track account revenue and expenses
- Plan, coordinate and execute corporate account stewardship activities
- Work in conjunction with various CMN Hospitals departments including Communications, Hospitals Relations, Accounting, Insights and the Regional Team to plan and implement the strategic direction of individual partner accounts
- Develop, enhance and manage cause marketing partnerships with a relatively high degree of concentration in fundraising, public relations, sales and marketing
- Cultivate strong corporate partnerships by building and maintaining effective working relationships with contacts to fully engage and increase support and interest in growing their Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals fundraising and marketing efforts
Education and Training
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business related field Minimum 5-7 years of experience managing national partner accounts or customers
- Thorough knowledge of fundraising, cause marketing, marketing and public relations
- Demonstrated skills in achieving fundraising and budget goals
- Ability to effectively develop and implement cause marketing strategies
- Ability to effectively research, understand and monitor partner businesses
- Ability to effectively research, understand and monitor cause marketing industry trends
- Candidate should possess strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to interface and demonstrate leadership both internally and externally
- High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player
- Proven ability to effectively communicate cross functionally within company and with partner contacts
- Demonstrated commitment to building and maintaining strong business relationships with partner contacts
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders internally and with partner contacts
- Ability to travel up to 50% of working time
This job is based in Salt Lake City, Utah