Sample Benefit Package for full-time staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- LTD /STD
- Competitive PTO benefits
- 11 paid holidays each year
- Retirement plan paid by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization through E-Verify.
In the interest of maintaining the safety and security of our customers, employees and property, CMN Hospitals will order a “consumer report” (a background report), credit check and drug screening on final candidate.
Vice President, RadiothonAt Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals we help miracles happen every day. How? We develop international partnerships and fundraising programs for 170 children’s hospitals across North America. These programs raise the critical funds these hospitals need to provide state-of-the-art medical care for sick and injured children. As a member of our Radiothon team, you’ll play a significant role making these miracles happen. And, together, we will save kids’ lives.
The Vice President, Radiothon will manage and lead the Radiothon Team which will develop programs that enhance relationships with participating stations, generate additional revenue for Radiothons, and provide underwriting and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. Develop and implement plans to transition/expand our radio fundraising to other media distribution systems.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate their passion for our mission to raise funds and awarenss for local children's hospitals.
- Build alliance within the radio industry and other media distribution systems, which will assist in building the Children's Miracle Network credibility, and the brand.
- Network within industry to develop new associations which ultimately lead to increased revenue for hospitals and the National Office.
- Benchmark against industry leaders and to implement best practices to successfully execute efficient programs.
- Develop a mechanism to track and measure each program and to adjust as needed.
- Work with the appropriate internal and external customers to assure the appropriate tools for said program which are inclusive of but not limited to: training manual, data base, recognition program etc. are continually reviewed and updated based on the needs of the constituents and the industry standard. These tools are inclusive of but not limited to: training manuals, database, recognition programs, production of promotional CD's for airtime etc.
- Stay abreast of new trends in this position read applicable literature, participate in relevant outside activities and professional associations, and maintain a network of professional contacts.
Education and Training
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Director, New Business DevelopmentWork for a cause that makes a real difference in the lives of children!
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, an international children’s charity, whose mission for the past 30 years has been to generate funds and awareness for its member Children’s Hospitals, seeks Director, New Business Development.
The Director, New Business Development is responsible for representing the products and services of the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Direct Marketing Group. Product categories include: direct mail and radiothon /telethon turnkey backend services.
A successful candidate will possess a high level of marketing knowledge, consulting sales abilities and a superior client service. This person will have a comprehensive understanding of the latest trends in the direct marketing industry and demonstrate proven ability to drive growth by providing ongoing, strategic thinking and advice that helps Direct Marketing Group garner new business and succeed in the marketplace. This person must be highly motivated in helping the Children’s Miracle Network Direct Marketing Group rapidly grow the business, which expands the opportunity for personal growth.
- Actively seek new business opportunities from Children’s Miracle Network as well as any outside organizations that can use the above stated services.
- Be responsible for providing input into the creation of the overall new business development plan.
- Oversee acquisition strategy of major client accounts and become part of the Direct Marketing Group management team.
- Be responsible for the Direct Marketing Group’s new business goals.
- Build strong on-going relationships with new and potential clients.
- Ensure a high level of new client satisfaction, and providing new business results. Field new business inquiries.
- Develop strong relationships with hospital personnel that will lead to new business opportunities.
- Prepare new business presentations.
- Maintain a comprehensive target client list. Present to new clients. Report on all new business forecasts and potential client contacts. Ensure Direct Marketing Groups new business initiatives are met.
- Manage new business projections and new business goals.
- Have financial responsibility for budget expended on new client efforts in comparison to client fees/proposals.
- Travel occasionally for new business development presentations, as needed.
Education and Training
- Experience in Fundraising, Corporate Sales and/or Sponsorship
- Minimum requirements include 5+ years applicable work experience in the Fundraising, Advertising and/or Marketing industries
- Knowledge of the direct marketing industry and its application to the fundraising industry
- Direct mail fundraising and fundraising management
- Experience dealing with senior decision makers
Manager, Youth MarketingWork for a cause that makes a real difference in the lives of children!
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, an international children’s charity, whose mission for the past 30 years has been to generate funds and awareness for its member Children’s Hospitals, seeks Manager, Youth Marketing.
Success, for the Manager, Youth Marketing, will be defined as implementing several new tests each year with at least one event generated annually which has a projected $1 million+ fundraising potential.
- Responsible for developing and implementing new, experiential fundraising events within the targeted demographic (ages: 5-25) with an end goal of generating revenue for CMN Hospitals through new signature events.
- Work alongside the Director of Youth Marketing to ensure that the programs developed are in line with the CMN Hospitals brand and are effective in creating a loyal donor base for the future.
- In addition to working with the Director of Youth Marketing and the rest of the Youth Marketing team, the Manager will work closely with other members of the Programming and Events team (including the National Events team and the Hispanic Programs team) to ensure that the most strategic approach is taken and that all resources are being utilized.
- This position will require occasional travel.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Event-Planning, Business, or Marketing and Sales preferred with a minimum of 2 years related events and/or fundraising experience.
- Strong understanding of event logistics and sales and 1 - 3 years experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Applicants with significant event-planning, experiential marketing, or youth-oriented fundraising backgrounds will be strongly preferred.